Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. It has been a very busy and productive week.

2. I am behind on my sleep and feel it. I will get caught up over the next couple of nights.

3. This is going to be an intense season of networking and interviewing for me and our Executive Team.

4. I'm very grateful that our Executive Team does a lot of the interviewing.

5. I've become a lot more patient when it comes to hiring.

6. I'm very excited about the future and direction of People's Church.

7. I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

8. I'm very excited about our series Green Peace: Peace For Your Finances. God is going to bring peace to so many people's finances through this series.

9. I'm psyched up for our Christmas series. It's going to be a Christmas to remember!

10. Cale's flag football team is playing for the championship next week. He is very excited.

11. I watched some of the World Series last night.

12. My kids are growing up too fast.

13. Some of my family members are making an early Thanksgiving dinner celebration meal on Saturday. I can't wait to eat. :)

14. My wife's parents, brother, sister and her husband and kids live in Nebraska. My Oklahoma Sooners will pounce their Nebraska Cornhuskers!

15. I'm going to enjoy a relaxing weekend with my family. They are my favorite people in the whole wide world!