Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Update

1. It was another fun weekend at the Cooper house.

2. Even though my Sooners lost, we had a blast watching the game.

3. We hung out with Josh Brown's family. Josh is our Director of Operations at PC. His father-in-law made some awesome ribs! They were cooked so well that the meat fell off the bone! Thanks, Blows and Browns, for a great time.

4. We had a great day at PC! Our church is fired up to impact the next generation!

5. We are going to fight for this generation! We are not going to let the enemy have this talented generation. If you missed Sunday, please listen to the message. I spent time casting vision, and I shared my heart about reaching this generation for Christ.

6. Many people gave their hearts to Christ! GO GOD! Thank you, Jesus, for paying the price for our sins!

7. Many people signed up to invest, mentor and serve this generation! Thank you, PC, for your passion to impact this generation. We aren't going to just talk about it, we are going to do something about it.

8. This generation needs us! It's on!

9. This coming up Sunday I am teaching about miracles, and we are going to have a special time of prayer. It's going to be a day of miracles!

10. PC, don't forget to fast and pray extra for God to do miracles this Sunday, October 25. It's going to be a day of miracles!

11. My wife is an all-star follower of Christ, wife, mother and PC Kids teacher. Every Sunday, she teaches our 3 and 4 year-old kids. She is passionate about investing in this generation. I love that woman!

12. I love to hear my wife's stories about the kids she teaches every week. They are too funny.

13. Bring your teenager and all of their friends to PC on Wednesday night. Epic Student Ministries is going to rock! God is doing something special in Epic, and you don't want your teen to miss it!

14. Next Wednesday night, October 28, is Cram Night at Epic! You better not miss it for anything!

15. Teenage Love was a great miniseries for our church. I am passionate about this God-given vision!

16. We have to wake up, toughen up, dream up and sign up! They need us! Listen to the message!

17. One of my fantasy teams needs prayer. I'm 1-5. I started Hasselbeck over Schaub, and it lost me another game. I have a good team and can't get a win. I will win this week in all my other 5 leagues. I'm having a good season in all my other leagues. I will make the playoffs in the league I'm 1-5. I'm determined. There is no quit in me!

18. God is good, and life is a gift! I'm going to live this thing to the fullest for Christ!