Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pastor Appreciation Month

October is Pastor Appreciation Month. Today, I want to appreciate the pastors (directors) who serve on the People's Church staff. I want each of you to know that I greatly appreciate you. Your love for God and passion for the local church is unbelievable. Thank you so much for your hard work, faithfulness, friendship, loyalty and love. You all are so gifted, and I'm so grateful to serve alongside of you. I want you to know that you are appreciated! I love each of you and pray God's continued blessings upon your life and your family!

Senior pastors, be sure to let the pastors who serve with you know how much you appreciate them. A kind word of thanks or a small gift of appreciation is fuel for the soul!