Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. Sunday I am teaching an illustrated message to wrap up the Wicked series.

2. You better not miss Sunday. We have a surprise planned that will catch you off guard, and it will be thought-provoking and moving all at the same time.

3. All I'm going to tell you is the illustrated message involves the casket we used last week. We surprised you last week, and you better get ready for another surprise.

4. This is going to be a very evangelistic message, so invite all of your friends and family to church to experience the life-changing power of Christ.

5. Some weeks, blogging is a lot of work, and this is one of those weeks.

6. My fantasy football teams are doing average. In two leagues I'm 3-0. In two other leagues I'm 2-1, and in my last two leagues I'm 1-2.

7. BOOMER SOONER! Oklahoma, please spank Miami on Saturday.

8. I'm still not very impressed with my Dallas Cowboys even though we beat Carolina on Monday night.

9. I can't believe today is October 1st. Where has the year gone?

10. I had some great times of dreaming about the future of People's Church this week. Exciting days are ahead of us!

11. I'm going to spend a lot of time with my family on Friday and Saturday.

12. This Sunday is an illustrated message titled Highway Out Of Hell! Don't you dare miss it or come by yourself.