1. What a week!
2. A lot of work has been done on the building the last two weeks.
3. Everything won't be finished in the new building, but it is far enough along to rock the house for Christ on Sunday.
4. Thank you, Josh and the rest of the staff, for all of your hard work to get the building far enough along to have church on Sunday.
5. Thank you, volunteers, for all of your hard work in helping to get the building ready for church on Sunday.
6. Contractors, thank you for all of your hard work.
7. Be praying for God to do incredible things on Sunday.
8. Today is my normal off day, but I will not be off today. There are many things that we have to get taken care of at the new building to be ready for Sunday.
9. Parents, the kids check-in area is now in the old lobby area next to the glass.
10. If you are bringing a first-time guest who has kids, the first-time guest check-in is in the old lobby next to the old auditorium doors.
11. Let all of your non computer savvy church friends know about the new location of the kids check-in screens.
12. Parents, your 7 to 12 year-old kids will be worshipping in the old auditorium. After checking in your kids, take your 7 to 12 year-old kid down the west hallway through the double glass doors and the entrance to the old auditorium is on the left.
13. Parents, your 4 year-old kids will be worshipping in the old PCA (7 to 12 year-old) room. After checking in your kids, take your 4 year-old kid down the west hallway, and it's the second door on the right side of the hallway.
14. Don't worry or be intimidated, there will be lots of friendly volunteers to assist you. PC has wonderful volunteers!
15. We have something really special planned for Sunday! It's going to be really cool!
16. Remember the new Sunday experience times are now 9AM, 10:30AM and 12PM.
17. These are busy but exciting days for PC!
18. We are receiving a special CRAZY Campaign offering on Sunday! Let's pray and give like CRAZY!
19. This new building is all about MORE LIFE CHANGE! Bottom line, Jesus changes lives! ‘Nough SAID!