Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. It's been nice not to have to spend a great deal of my week studying for a message.

2. On weeks that I don't have to study, I spend time leading our staff and church in a greater and more intense way.

3. This week I have been making some more organizational tweaks to our church.

4. To be an effective leader, you have to be willing to make the tough decisions.

5. To obey God and lead the church where God is calling you to lead it, you must make the tough decisions.

6. I am going to stop blogging on Fridays because it's my day off.

7. I enjoy blogging, but it is a lot of work. So, you will now get 4 days of blogging, and then my mind will rest for 3 days.

8. For this season, I am going to give my assistant Fridays off and have her work on Sundays. Sundays are so important that I like to have as many hands on deck as possible.

9. On Sunday, we will be able to use two of our three screens in the auditorium. We will be renting the projectors, but at least we will be able to use two out of three screens. The third screen will blow you away when it gets installed in the next two weeks.

10. We may be able to go live with our lights on Sunday, May 17.

11. We are scheduled to go live with the audio, video and lights on Sunday, May 24.

12. Having an assistant has already revolutionized my life. Tiffany and I have so much going on, and we needed somebody who can help us with the load.

13. My wife is speaking on Sunday! I'm so excited to hear her teach on How To Fight For Your Man! Bring the heat baby!

14. My staff is amazing.

15. I'm ready for football season. Hurry up August!

16. I miss fantasy football. I'm a junkie and need deliverance.

17. If your church hasn't signed up for www.oneprayer.com, then sign up today.

18. The details at the end of a building project are so important.

19. God is doing some really cool stuff at PC!

20. The way God is blessing PC is supernatural, and I don't take it for granted.

21. PC’s seven-year anniversary is this Sunday, so don't miss it.

22. Our experience times are at 9AM, 10:30AM and 12PM. See you Sunday!