Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. This Sunday we are baptizing people in all three experiences, 9AM, 10:30AM and 12PM. To sign up, call 775-9991 RIGHT NOW! This is your opportunity to go public about your relationship with Christ and to be obedient to God! CALL NOW!

2. The Ultimate Fighter series has been one of my all-time favorite series. I want to see men rise up and be the holy fighter God has called us to be.

3. Our summer series is going to be Hot, Hot, Hot! God Is.....begins May 24! Get ready for God to do some awesome things in your life.

4. We are planning a phenomenal Father's Day event at People's Church. Dad Fest is coming on June 19 in all three experiences with something super special immediately following the experiences. Dads and families, mark your calendars now and don't you dare miss Dad Fest!

5. I had an all staff meeting on Tuesday. This meeting included admin. and directors. I usually do this once a month, but during this busy season I have neglected this very important vision casting meeting.

6. On Tuesday during the all staff meeting, executive meeting and leadership meeting, I poured out my heart on how important it is that we operate with excellence. We will not become slothful and content.

7. Cade, my second oldest kid, turned four yesterday! He got to pick the restaurant, and I took the family out to eat.

8. There is a possibility that we will be able to go live with our own lights on Sunday.

9. We are still on schedule to go live with our own audio, video and lights on May 24. May 24 will be a special day at PC!

10. Many on our staff need a vacation! I love my team and appreciate their dedication to God and His church.

11. The Crazy Campaign is all about more changed lives.

12. Our new 44,000 square foot facility is all about more changed lives.

13. At People's Church, diversity is celebrated and not just tolerated.

14. This Sunday, Eric, the newest member to our staff, will be leading worship. Eric is Puerto Rican and can lead worship in English and Spanish. We will have him lead a song in Spanish on a Sunday in the very near future! I'm pumped up about this!

15. I've been saying this line a lot recently, "You get what you inspect not what you expect!"

16. What counts is faith expressing itself through love!

17. Jesus is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me! Seriously!

18. Don't miss Sunday and invite all the young men you know to hear the message that God has laid on my heart!