Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. It was another great day at People's Church.

2. We almost set another non-Easter attendance record.

3. People's Church is pumped up about inviting their friends and family to experience real life change through Christ.

4. Many people gave their lives to Christ.

5. I want to say a BIG, BIG thank you to all of you who are now worshipping in the 8:45AM experience. We had really great attendance in the 8:45AM experience. It may have been a non-Easter record. Let's keep it up.

6. PC, let's continue to free up more seats and kids’ space for those seeking a relationship with Christ. I want us to pack out the 8:45AM experience.

7. It was a really long Sunday for me. I have been fighting a cold since Thursday.

8. All of the drainage from the cold made it a little more difficult to speak.

9. After preaching four times at PC, I headed to Owasso, Oklahoma, a suburb of Tulsa, to preach for a pastor to encourage and inspire their church. I was wiped out last night.

10. I love to help pastors and churches, but I will not preach on Sunday nights very often. It's too much wear and tear on my body to preach another message in another city after preaching four times at PC.

11. I really believe that God did a great work in the hearts of people yesterday.

12. Lynn Wheeler dedicated our fourth baby to the Lord in the fourth experience. Lynn has dedicated all four of our kids to the Lord.

13. PC, I'm honored to be your pastor!

14. Have a super Monday!