Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Downloads

1. I hit the ground running this week.

2. I had quarterly reviews with our Leadership Team.

3. We restructured areas of the church.

4. I am blogging later in the day because I just wrapped up an overnight retreat with our Management Team.

5. At our retreat, we worked on budgets, structures, systems, future hires and dreams.

6. My Oklahoma Sooners lost the National Championship game, and I am not happy about it.

7. We are planning and preparing to move into our new facility with great momentum.

8. Next week, our church is praying and fasting all week. I'm really excited about what God is going to do in my heart and in our church through this time of seeking God's face.

9. This Sunday, I am preaching a message titled I Have A Dream! I love talking about the vision of PC!

10. PC family, SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!