Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Update

1. It was a strong Sunday at People's Church.

2. I started to feel a little under the weather on Saturday night.

3. Sunday morning I felt a little under the weather as well.

4. I was able to speak during all four experiences with no problem.

5. I was a little more tired than usual by the fourth experience.

6. I spoke on how to receive a financial miracle. If you need a financial miracle or know someone who does, I want to encourage you to listen to the message at www.peopleschurch.tv. It should be online later today or tomorrow.

7. For the first time this year, I won in all six of my fantasy leagues. I'm pretty proud of that!

8. Last night, I took Cale, Cade & Caris to Starbucks. Cale and Caris wanted a Hot Chocolate, and Cade wanted a water. They all shared a chocolate cookie. I got a Grande Decaf Skinny Eggnog Latte extra hot. I am a HUGE Eggnog fan.

9. I ate a ham sandwich with Frito's and ranch dip for lunch yesterday. My wife cooked beans, cornbread and cumber salad for dinner on Saturday night. Those beans sit heavy on my stomach. I picked up weight by eating one bowl of beans. I have to stay away from those beans. They also make me pass gas BAD. Probably more than you wanted to know. :)

10. A lot of people gave their lives to Christ on Sunday. I NEVER GET TIRED of typing that every week. AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND!

11. Make it a great Monday! Have a great attitude and be sure to smile!