Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday's Download

1. The Miraculous series continues on Sunday!

2. I'm excited to see God perform miracles on Sunday. He is a miracle worker!

3. Tiffany and I went to dinner with Clark and Robin Mitchell on Wednesday night. They are the Senior Pastors at www.journeychurch.tv. We had a great time with them. They are a super couple. Clark has been a huge blessing to me. It's great to have other senior pastor friends in the OKC metro area.

4. This was a very busy week. I had several meetings that I had to attend. Some were profitable and some were...you get the point.

5. I haven't slept very well this week. I've been kind of dragging a little bit.

6. My fantasy football teams went 5-1 this past week. I am still 10-0 in one league, and I'm 9-1 in another. I have a winning record in all of my leagues, and I'm headed to the playoffs (at least for now).

7. My Oklahoma Sooners have a bye this week. They are getting rested up and preparing for a huge game against Texas Tech next Saturday.

8. The Dallas Cowboys play this Sunday. Tony Romo is back, so hopefully, they play much better.

9. My little girl is a super wild child. She is so full of energy.

10. My fourth kid, Case, is the most smiley and happy baby out of the four. He is a very expressive little baby.

11. I feel so honored and blessed to be able to pastor People's Church.

12. Our new 44,000 square foot addition is coming along quickly!

13. Blogging family, thanks for praying for my family and me and for PC! I'm praying for you as I type!

14. Have a super blessed weekend!