Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Highlights

1. It was a super great day at People's Church.

2. Lots of people gave their hearts to Christ.

3. We were somewhere between 35 to 40 percent bigger than the same Sunday last year.

4. We continue to grow even though we don't have any space. It's CRAZY, but God is up to something! I can't wait for us to move into our 44,000 square foot addition. We are going to blow the roof off Oklahoma City for the glory of God!

5. Yesterday, we had an old fashion miracle service. It was awesome! We did half the worship set after I preached and then had our staff and Prayer Team come down to the front of the building to pray for people. Our church people responded in a tremendous way and received prayer for God to do miracles in their lives. It was a powerful time!

6. I can't wait to hear all of the testimonies of how God performed miracles in the lives of PC worshippers.

7. Oklahoma State got spanked by Texas Tech. I thought Texas Tech would win but not by blowing out the Pokes.

8. My Oklahoma Sooners whooped up on Texas A&M.

9. I had a fun time hanging out with my family this weekend. I love my family so much!!!!

10 I love the staff that I have the privilege of serving with. They are all so hungry to grow and be all that God wants them to be. Thanks team for praying like it depends on God and working like it depends on you.

11. Worship was off the hook great yesterday! I love the changes we are making to our worship experience.

12. God is up to something at PC! If I were you, I wouldn't miss this coming up Sunday. Something great is going to happen!!!

13. Make it a great Monday!