Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

I will not be blogging the rest of the week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm going to spend some quality and quantity time with my wife and kids. I want to end this week’s blog thoughts by sharing some things that I'm thankful for:

1. I'm thankful for a God who loves me unconditionally. He knows all of my faults and still loves me. He knows all of my faults and still saved me! I thank God for the blood of Jesus!

2. I'm thankful for my wife. She is the best. I fall more in love with her every day. She is my best friend. She makes me laugh. She takes care of me. Tiffany, I am so thankful for you. You are the wind beneath my wings!

3. I'm thankful for my kids. I have four healthy and vibrant kids. They have provided so much happiness and excitement for Tiffany and me. I love them so much. I'm so excited to raise my kids to be followers of Christ.

4. I'm thankful for my staff. My staff is like family to me. Thanks for all you do.

5. I'm thankful for my dad and mom. They invested so much time, energy, resources and love in me while they were raising me.

6. I'm thankful for my brother and sister who live in Rochester, New York. I have so many fond memories from growing up with them. I always enjoy seeing them on my annual trip to Rochester. Love you two!

7. I'm thankful for the People's Church family. I can't believe I get to be your pastor. I can't believe God has called me to lead such a wonderful group of people who are so passionate about impacting our city and world with the good news of Christ. People's Church, I'm so thankful, honored and humbled to be your pastor.

8. I'm thankful for my health. Being healthy is truly a blessing from God.

9. I'm thankful for my mentors. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for key people believing in me and investing in me.

10. I'm thankful that I'm living my dreams. It's so amazing to wake up every day and do what I was created and love to do. It's priceless!

11. I'm thankful that I have a growing relationship with Christ. My relationship with Christ is the very source of my life.

Have a BLESSED THANKSGIVING!