Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Update

1. We concluded God, Love and Sex with my wife and I talking to the church. We shot a video in our home and titled it Behind Closed Doors. Thanks, Cameron and Brian, for a job well done on the video.

2. My wife is really as sweet as she appeared on the video. Tiffany is the sweetest and kindest person I know. She has such a passion for Christ and a very tender heart. I THANK GOD FOR A GODLY WIFE. Thanks, Tiff, for doing the video with me. YOU'RE THE BEST!

3. 19 people gave their hearts to Christ! I love watching people surrender their lives to the Lordship of Christ!

4. The Oklahoma Sooners are looking mighty good and so are those Dallas Cowboys! By the way, my 0-2 fantasy team finally got a win!

5. This coming up weekend is going to be huge! It's our Friend’s Day weekend. Our goal is to have 2126 people in attendance. Our highest attendance so far is 2125. INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW! I think we could beat our goal by a long shot. Lots of lives are going to be changed by the power of Christ because you made the effort to invite EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!

6. Nip/Tuck........Plastic Surgery For The Soul begins this weekend. The title is Stress Reduction. We all deal with stress, and we all need to know how to biblically deal with it. THIS MESSAGE COULD LITERALLY BE A LIFE SAVER FOR SOME OF YOU!