Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. This week my family and I spent the week in Springfield, MO. I had the privilege of speaking at Evangel University for their spiritual emphasis week. Every semester the university sets one week aside to focus the students spiritually. It was a great week with the students. I actually graduated from Evangel so it was great to see some old friends, professors and coaches. It was also great to see one of my heroes, President Dr. Robert Spence. He was very instrumental in my early days of ministry. Thanks, Dr. Spence, for believing in a young college student!

2. This weekend is Bringing SEXy Back. Invite everybody you know. We're going to have a wonderful time learning about how to have great sex. You really don't want to miss this weekend.

3. We need many of you who attend the 10:30AM to free up seats by moving to the 9AM or to one of the Saturday night services. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

4. I lost in two of my fantasy football leagues. BUMMER! I'm going to win in all three leagues this week.

5. I'm tired! Whenever I speak out and still have to be prepared to speak on the weekend at PC, it wipes me out. I did this because it was my alma mater, but I won't do this very often.

6. I ate bad this week and slacked off from the gym, and I can feel it big time. I'm going to eat extremely healthy this next week and hit the gym hard. There's something about being away from home that causes me not to eat like I know I should.