Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 28, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. This weekend is Friend’s Day at People's Church. INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW! God is going to change a lot of lives this weekend!

2. This weekend we need 200 people who normally attend the 10:30AM service to attend the 9:00AM service to free up as many seats as possible for all of our guests. Thank you so much.

3. I'm 3-0 in one of my fantasy football leagues and 1-2 in the other two leagues. I need to get to 500 this week in those two leagues. It's a big week for my teams.

4. OU Sooners should crush Colorado! Go Sooners!

5. Today, the family and I are going to get some work done around the house, and later today, we are going to go get something to eat and chill out. Tiff and I may rent a movie and just veg out.

6. October 1st is Monday. This year is flying by.

7. I LOVE MY LIFE! It's so awesome to wake up everyday and get to do what I love to do and have a great family to do it with.

8. My wife is not pregnant with twins :). Some of you fell for that last week. I know, I'm a funny guy!!!