Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 21, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. For the first time in the 5 year existence of People's Church, MY WIFE and I will be sharing with you about what we have done to create a great marriage. You will really enjoy hearing my wife's perspectives and advice.

2. Last week I won in two of my fantasy football leagues and lost in one. In one league I'm 0-2. SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE IMMEDIATELY! I love football season!

3. My wife and I are going to watch the OU Sooners play Tulsa tonight. We are going to chill around the house and SHOUT GO SOONER A BUNCH!

4. Get plugged into a Community Group. You need some Christian friends! You need to be cared for! You need to care for others! You need Christ followers to do life with! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING OUT ON! Get plugged in THIS WEEKEND!

5. We are beginning a brand new series next weekend called Nip Tuck....Plastic Surgery For The Soul. This is going to be a great series. Don't forget Friend’s Day is next weekend as well. We are going to set a new attendance record at People's Church by having 2126 (our highest attendance so far is 2125). INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW! God is going to change a lot of lives through Friend’s Day!