Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Kids Continue To Change

1. Cale, my 3 year old who will turn 4 in December, is getting tall. He talks so good. His favorite thing to say to me is, "Daddy, will you play with me?" This morning when he woke up, we came out into the living room and he immediately asked me, "Daddy, will you lay by me?" VERY AWESOME!

2. Cade, my 2 year old, is starting to talk where you can understand some of what he's saying. His favorite thing to say is, "I luv yoou, daad." Cade is by far our most affectionate kid. He loves to hug and cuddle and say I love you. He's like his dad, he's a lover not a fighter :). Okay, maybe not!

3. Caris, my 1 year old, is really growing like crazy. She's not walking yet, but she is crawling everywhere and is pulling herself up. Walking is right around the corner. Caris has been the most challenging child thus far. She is very strong willed like her daddy. She is a very pretty baby, and she loves to smile. I love having a little girl. It makes daddy's heart melt.

4. This morning I'm watching cartoons with all three kids. This morning they are having some daddy time.

5. We just found out that Tiffany is pregnant with twins.

6. Just kidding. Have a great day!