Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 7, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. New Orleans Saints got clobbered last night by the Colts.

2. I started Drew Brees in on fantasy league, and he was horrible.

3. WE ARE GROWING, so we need 200 people who attend the 10:30AM service to begin attending the 9:00AM or Saturday night services. Thank you church family.

4. Invite someone to attend church with you this weekend.

5. I'm excited about what God is going to do through the message this weekend titled Help My Marriage Stinks Pt. 2.

6. My wife and I went on a hot date last night. I love Tiff more and more everyday. I MARRIED WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE!

7. I hit the gym hard this week. I want to be spiritually and physically in shape. BOTH TAKE DISCIPLINE AND EFFORT.

8. I'm hanging with my family today. Right now, Cale and Cade are laying in bed with me, and we are watching Handy Manny. I'm jealous of Manny because I'm not handy at all!

9. It's awesome waking up everyday and getting to do what I love to do. I love being the pastor of People's Church. Church family, I love you and pray for you constantly!