Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Update

1. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND AT PEOPLE'S CHURCH! 66 people made Jesus the Lord of their life this weekend! That's 100 people over the last two weekends. God, you are really up to something at People's Church!

2. The video testimonies were more than powerful. My faith was challenged and encouraged as I listened to how God has changed lives over the past 5 years at People's Church. We are going to put the video testimonies on the message page on the website (www.peopleschurch.tv). If you missed this past weekend, be sure to check out this video. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

3. We celebrated 5 years as a church this weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEOPLE'S CHURCH!

4. We celebrated Mother's Day at the Cooper house. We took Tiffany out to eat and gave her some flowers and a lovely card. I also called my mother and wished her a Happy Mother's Day. My mom lives in Rochester, NY. I love you MOMMY AND TIFFANY!

5. Yesterday was my youngest son's birthday. He is now 2 years old. I'm excited for the terrific two's.

6. We are beginning a new series this weekend called "10....The Count Down Begins". Over the next 10 weeks, we are going to allow God to change our lives by taking a fresh and creative look at the 10 Commandments. Be sure to invite your friends and family to experience the life changing power of Christ throughout this series.