Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I LOVE MY WIFE

1. My wife is the sweetest person I know. I mean that. She is just a super nice person.

2. My wife is my best friend. I love to hang out with her. I love to be in her presence.

3. My wife is passionate about taking care of me. Of course, I'm passionate about taking care of her, but I can't believe how she is so in tune to my needs.

4. My wife is a wonderful mother to our three kids. She handles motherhood with such grace.

5. My wife is a great people person. I've never met anyone who didn't like my wife. I know there are some people who don't like me :), but I really don't know one person who doesn't like my wife. SHE IS GREAT WITH PEOPLE!

6. My wife works at our marriage. We don't have a perfect marriage, but we do have a great marriage. WE WORK HARD AT IT! TIFFANY thanks for your willingness to make our marriage a top priority in your life. I LOVE YOU BABE! AFTER JESUS, YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME! I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART!