Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. It was a great weekend for the Cooper crew.

2. I took my bride on a date on Thursday night. We went to dinner and a movie. We saw Unstoppable. We liked the movie, and I felt like I could run through a brick wall without being injured after it was over!

3. My OKC Thunder basketball team won back to back games without Durant or Green. Pretty impressive, especially against Boston in the Garden.

4. My OU Sooners won. The stage is set for the big in state rivalry game against OSU in Stillwater. My Sooners will have to bring their A game to win this one.

5. The Dallas Cowboys have won two in a row. WHAT! LOL!

6. Church was great. I love being the pastor of People's Church and seeing more changed lives. God is at work.

7. I enjoyed taking communion with my church family yesterday. Jesus paid it all!

8. Mine and Tiffany’s assistant had her first baby on Saturday. Congrats Jimmy and Jessica on your new bundle of joy. God has blessed you with a precious gift.

9. I'm so pumped up for our Christmas series kicking off this Sunday called Everything Christmas!

10. If you are leaving OKC for Thanksgiving, be sure to get back in time for church on Sunday. It's going to be AWESOME!

11. Be sure to get all of your friends and family to church on Sunday. This series will be simply amazing! Start inviting today.

12. I won in all 6 of my fantasy football leagues! Yea! I am .500 in one league and have a winning record in the rest. I think I will make the playoffs in all 6 leagues. Go Stallions!