Every church and staff has it's own unique culture and flavor. Here is part two of some of the People's Church culture.
6. We have a strong work ethic culture. We value people who work extremely hard. People who want to coast, take it easy and are lazy don't work well at PC. People who are extremely driven, have a great work ethic and who produce results thrive in our culture.
7. We have a diverse culture. We value people from every walk of life. We value every skin color and age group. Diversity is a huge part of who we are. We are very unified and very diversified at the same time.
8. We have a reaching people far from God culture. Every Sunday and Wednesday (youth ministry) people give their lives to Christ. We have a come just as you are and no matter where you are in life and experience the love of Christ culture. Every Sunday our church is filled with people far from God, and it can get really messy, but we love it.
9. We have an outreach and loving our community culture. We spend tons and tons of money investing into the hurting, broken, lonely, poor and lost in our community. We feed, clothe and help educate our community. We send our people out to do community projects. We have a huge heart to show the love of Jesus to our community and around the world in tangible ways.
10. We have a doing life together culture. Our mission statement is to connect people to God and to others. We are passionate about connecting our church family in small groups, and we have tons of people connected in a small group. We have a culture where the church body ministers to one another, and they are not dependent on the paid pastors to provide all the ministry. Our church family cares, supports, encourages and holds one another accountable.