Every church and staff has it's own unique culture and flavor. Here is a list of some of the People's Church culture.
1. We have a Jesus and Bible culture instead of a religious, stuck in tradition or motivated by denominational dogma or preferences. People don't last long around People's Church who are religious, stuck in tradition or motivated by denominational dogma. We are all about Jesus, the Bible and loving people.
2. We have a very raw and honest culture. Most people who come to work at People's Church are shocked at how brutally honest we are about everything, whether good or bad. People always know where they stand at People's Church. Honest and open communication is what we are all about.
3. We have a volunteer culture. We value equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry. We equip our church family to do the ministry instead of hiring a bunch of staff. We like to have a lean staff and a massive amount of volunteers.
4. We have a change culture. We are always changing things. It's a part of who we are. Change is easy for us. Our people respond well to change because it's what they are used to.
5. We have a leadership culture. We value equipping others to do the ministry instead of doing the ministry ourselves. Doers don't excel in our culture. People who love to equip and make others successful thrive in our culture and continue to rise to new levels of responsibility.