Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Thankful For....

1. My God. I'm grateful that God has washed away my sin and has changed my heart and life. I don't know where I would be without Jesus. It's a scary thought to imagine what my life would be like without God.

2. My wife. God blessed me with the most amazing, godly woman to be my partner for life. My love for Tiffany grows day by day and year by year. I love her so much and am so grateful for our life together.

3. My kids. Wow, those little people make me so happy, mad, emotional, happy, blessed, upset, impatient, happy, irritated, happy. LOL! I love my kids so much. I'm so grateful that God has entrusted Tiffany and I to raise these four kids to be God fearing followers of Christ.

4. My and my family’s health. I don't take our health for granted. I'm grateful to God that my family and I are healthy. Thank you Jesus.

5. My kids already falling in love with Jesus at an early age. Watching and listening to my kids talk about God and sing about God brings such joy to my heart. Thankful!

6. My church family. I'm so blessed to be the Senior Pastor of People's Church. What God has done in eight years has been a God thing. God has graced us in amazing ways, and I am humbled and very thankful to get to be a part of what God is doing in these last days.

7. My staff. I am super blessed to work alongside of godly, hard working, loyal, passionate and gifted people. You are only as strong and as good as those closest to you. WOW, I'm blessed and grateful for the People's Church staff.

8. My family. God has blessed me with a wonderful family. I'm grateful for my dad, my brothers and sisters, my mother and father in-law, my uncles, aunts and cousins. I'm thankful that my family has played a huge role and has been very supportive in my life throughout the years.

9. My friends. I have some incredible friends. Some of my friends work with me. Some of my friends live in OKC. Some of my friends live out of state. I'm so blessed to have great friends to share life and ministry with.

10. My mentors. I'm grateful for the men of God who have and who continue to pour into my life. I would not be where I am today if it were not for my mentors. Thank you mentors for believing in me.