Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday's Download

1. It's been a great week of studying.

2. People's Church is looking to add two awesome youth pastors to our team. If you are interested, please email your resume to our Student Ministries Pastor Chris@Peopleschurch.tv.

3. People's Church is looking to add two administrative assistants to our great admin staff. If you are interested, please email your resume to Josh@Peopleschurch.tv.

4. I plan on giving more details on these positions on one of my blogs next week.

5. We are in an exciting season of growth and expansion at People's Church. I'm grateful for all God is doing.

6. I'm super excited about the Less $tre$$ series.

7. This Sunday, there will be another super performance right before I teach God's Word. I can't wait to see it.

8. What's up with the Dallas Cowboys??? I foresee some changes.

9. The Oklahoma City Thunder have lost two in a row. It's time to Thunder UP.

10. I'm planning the 2011 calendar and have some great message series that God is laying on my heart.

11. My kids are doing really well. I love watching them grow and learn.

12. My wife is doing awesome. She handles four small kids with such grace. She is an amazing woman.

13. I love being the pastor of People's Church. I'm blessed to the max.