Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. It was a great weekend for the Coopers.

2. My wife and I went on a date on Thursday. We did dinner and a movie. I fall more in love with Tiffany every day. So blessed!

3. Friday was a fun-filled day with the family.

4. On Saturday, we went to the gym as a family. We spent the afternoon at home, and then we went to one of our staff member’s family’s home for dinner and to watch the Sooner game. The food was unbelievable, and the game was bad. Thanks, Merle and Cheryl, for the great food and fellowship. We love you guys!

5. Sunday was a super day at People's Church. Tons of people were baptized in water. Tons of people gave their lives to Christ.

6. Worship was great. The performance was great. I thought the message went well. I'm elated that people are hearing and responding to God's Word, and many are experiencing Less $tre$$ in their finances. Thank you, Jesus!

7. The BIGGEST series of the year is quickly approaching. Our Christmas series is titled Everything Christmas, and it begins November 28. Every Sunday for four weeks will be power-packed. There will be an orchestra, jazz bands, massive Christmas choir, unreal performances, laser light show, pyrotechnics, apple cider, hot chocolate and much more. This is a must attend series and you MUST INVITE your friends to this series!

8. The Oklahoma Sooners didn't look good on Saturday. Let's go, Sooners!

9. The Dallas Cowboys looked......................................BAD on Sunday night! WOW!

10. I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. I love this time of year!

11. Wednesday Connection is going to be huge on Wednesday! Be there for snacks, friends, fellowship and spiritual growth!

12. I think I'm going to win in all 6 of my fantasy football leagues for the first time this year. Yea!

13. Have a super Monday!