Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday's Download

1. My wife went to a Senior Pastors’ Wives Retreat in Las Vegas. She had a great time connecting with some awesome ladies.

2. This was my first time having the kids by myself. It went better than I thought it would.

3. My wife lined up some folks to watch the kids for me during the day so that I could go to work. That was very helpful.

4. The most hectic part for me was in the mornings. One morning I gave 3 of my kids a bath, helped Cale get ready for school, got all four breakfast, cleaned up and got myself ready in about 45 minutes.

5. I've always appreciated and known that my wife's daily job of staying home with our kids and investing in their lives is harder than my job. I confirmed this while she was gone. LOL.

6. This Sunday, I am sharing vision and talking about the future of People's Church. This is a must-attend Sunday to get the inside scoop about what God is laying on my heart for PC!

7. Please be in prayer about 4 things for Sunday: 1. If you're not faithfully tithing, take the step of faith and begin to honor God by returning 10 percent of your income to God through PC. 2. If you are committed to tithing to God through PC, please pray about what God wants you to give over and above your tithe to the CRAZY Campaign for one year. 3. If you are faithfully tithing and are giving faithfully to the CRAZY Campaign, please continue to give offerings to the CRAZY Campaign for one more year.

8. Number four is to be praying about what God wants you to give on Sunday to our special CRAZY offering. We are all giving our very best offering, over and above the Lord's tithe, on Sunday. It's going to be a great day! It's all about MORE CHANGED LIVES! There is so much more for us to do!

9. I'm so glad the weather is better this week. I feel spring in the air, and I’m liking it. It's been a unique winter.

10. HUSH begins on March 14. This is going to be a great series. The Bible says there is life and death in our tongue. Learning how to control and use your tongue is key to your success in life. This is going to be a super, great series for our church.

11. I'm very pumped up for Easter and our April series. Courageous...Living The Extraordinary Life is going to be a high-impact series. We have tons of creative elements for this series. We have tons of special creative elements for Easter! Start inviting people right now for Easter.

12. We are adding a 4th experience time for Easter. It will begin at 1:30PM. Our Easter experience times will be 9AM, 10:30AM, 12PM and 1:30PM. We need as many people as possible who attend the 10:30AM experience to attend the 9AM or 1:30PM experience. We need as many people as possible who attend the 12PM to attend the 1:30PM. We need to free up as many seats and space in the auditorium and kids’ area as possible for all of the guests who will be attending on Easter. Many will be coming to PC for the first time and need to experience God's grace, mercy and forgiveness.

13. So excited for Sunday! Don't miss out on the inside scoop!