Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break Highlights

1. I’ve been off from teaching at People's Church the last two weeks.

2. My family went to Nebraska for 4 days to see grandparents, aunt, uncles and cousins.

3. On March 14, my family and I worshipped at a church in Grand Island. It's always fun and interesting to visit other churches. I love God's church and God's people.

4. We played some cards in Nebraska and ate well.

5. We got back home on Tuesday evening and spent the rest of the week hanging out around the house and in OKC.

6. We went to the zoo on Thursday. Fun times.

7. We went to eat at a new pizza place. It was good pizza.

8. I worshipped at People's Church's 3rd experience at 12PM yesterday.

9. I was very impressed by our parking lot volunteers. I don't normally get to see them in action because I get to church so early on Sundays. Great job, even in the snow!

10. Worship and the message from Chris were great!

11. I'm so grateful to have such a fantastic team around me.

12. We got snow the first day of spring in Oklahoma City. I can't believe the weather this winter and early spring. Snow and ice, please go away. We've had enough!

13. I'm excited to be back teaching on Sunday at People's Church. I will be wrapping up our series HUSH!

14. I can't believe Easter is less than two weeks away. It's going to be a HUGE day at PC! Be praying and fasting for God to change lives.

15. I'm blown away by March Madness. There have been some major upsets.

16. I picked Kansas to win it all. This isn't working out very well for me. :)

17. My new pick is Northern Iowa. :)

18. I have had lots of family time the last two weeks. It's fun hanging out with my favorite people in the whole wide world.

19. I'm ready to hit the ground running today. So excited about what God is going to do at PC during this spring season!

20. Take on the day with passion, energy and excitement! 1, 2, 3, GO!