Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. I had a great weekend with my family. The Oklahoma weather was great.

2. The little things mean the most to me: our Friday family date and then a good Red Box movie with my wife, priceless family time.

3. My good friends, Keith & Winnie Chandler, renewed their wedding vows on Saturday. It was very inspirational seeing this godly couple, who have been married for 25 years, reaffirm their commitment to God and to one another. One word describes this occasion: powerful!

4. I preached a message called Hells Bells. The message went well. God used it in a great way.

5. Bottom line, God doesn't want anybody to spend forever away from his presence.

6. I'm so excited about what God is doing at PC. The momentum we have is incredible.

7. Yesterday, we started promotion of our new series, Teenage Love. The promotional video for this series is one of the best, if not the best, we've ever done. Our Media Team is knocking it out of the park. I will post the video soon.

8. It's all about more changed lives. I love it!

9. I'm very grateful for the staff that I get to serve with week in and week out.

10. Thank you, volunteers, for serving faithfully every week. You are making a tremendous difference.