Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. I am so excited for the kickoff of our new series WICKED! This Sunday we have a super, special surprise. You better not miss church!

2. 500 More! Who have you invited? Who are you inviting? Who are you bringing with you? Who are you praying for?

3. Whoever you invite to church, be sure to follow up with them after they attend to see if you can answer any questions they might have.

4. This Sunday’s message title is Dancing With The Devil.

5. I have drafted four fantasy football teams. I am pretty pleased with my teams.

6. I am pumped up about college football starting this week. GO, Oklahoma Sooners, GO!

7. I am ready for NFL football to start a week from today.

8. Small doors open into big rooms. We have to be faithful in the little things. God blesses faithfulness.

9. Cale's team won their first flag football game. One of the kids on his team is a super player.

10. My wife is starting a Tuesday morning ladies group at the church in September. She is excited about it, and I'm excited for her.

11. My wife started teaching the 3 and 4 year-old kids on Sunday mornings in one of the experiences, and she loves it. Tiffany is such a gifted lady. I am a blessed man!

12. The Wednesday Connection is going great. People are growing spiritually and building relationships.

13. Don't you dare miss this Sunday!