Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. I've been in Springfield, Missouri all week speaking at Evangel University. Every semester Evangel has Spiritual Emphasis Week, and they have services Tuesday thru Thursday.

2. It has been a privilege to be back at my alma mater this week.

3. I have great memories from my time at Evangel.

4. The greatest memory is meeting my lovely wife, Tiffany! God blessed me big time when he brought Tiffany into my life. Thank you JESUS!

5. I love being in Springfield, MO because of Andy's Frozen Custard. It is the best!

6. I can't wait for Sunday at People's Church. I'm teaching a message called Devil Deceiver. We are going to expose the top deceptions of the evil one.

7. Decepto, Master of Illusion, will be performing before I speak on Sunday. You don't want to miss this!

8. 500 MORE! Invite your friends and family to church this Sunday!

9. We will be serving pizza and watching NFL football at People's Church on Sunday following the 12PM experience. This is a great time to bring a new friend to the 12PM experience and then hang out and enjoy some football and food.

10. I have a huge announcement that I'm making this Sunday. You will be excited to hear what I have to say!

11. Oklahoma Sooners better beat Idaho State, or else.............’Nuf said!

12. I love this time of year. NFL football kicks off today! Sunday will be a jam-packed day of NFL football!

13. I drafted my last fantasy football team last night. It's time to set my line-ups and get the show started!

14. I can't wait to see you folks on Sunday! God has something special in store for all of us!