Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long Weekend Highlights

1. I think this Sunday was one of the best experiences we've ever had at People's Church.

2. Our Creative Team, Video Team, Stage Production Team and AVL Teams are knocking it out of the park.

3. The worship was great Sunday! They always do great, but Sunday was extra special.

4. Some dancers, many of them from our church, performed the Michael Jackson music video Thriller before I preached a message called Dancing With The Devil. They did an incredible job! I mean, they TORE it up!

5. I have a huge announcement that I'm making this Sunday! Don't you dare miss this coming up Sunday!

6. 500 MORE update: Many people gave their lives to Christ on Sunday. I will update you on Sunday.

7. We were almost 1100 people bigger than last year on Labor Day Sunday. It's so awesome the way that the Lord is blessing our church.

8. We had a great kickoff to our WICKED series. This Sunday I'm teaching a message called Devil Deceiver!

9. The number one way people come to Christ and get plugged into a church is because they are invited. Invite as many people as possible to come experience the grace, mercy, love and forgiveness of our Heavenly Father at People's Church this Sunday.

10. We have more special surprises planned during the WICKED series. You don't want to miss one week of church or you will have to hear about it instead of experiencing it.

11. Oklahoma Sooners lost, and I wasn't happy about it. ‘NUF SAID!

12. Oklahoma State Cowboys beat a good Georgia team on Saturday. The Pokes are going to have a good team. I am a huge Sooner fan, but I root for the Cowboys as long as they aren't playing my Sooners.

13. I enjoyed a nice, relaxing weekend with my family. Saturday, my wife made homemade macaroni and cheese and ribs. It was a very good dinner, and it made great leftovers for Sunday lunch.

14. I enjoyed watching football Saturday. I love the fall and can't wait for the NFL to kickoff this week.

15. This coming up Sunday at People's Church, we are serving free pizza after the 12PM experience. We will have NFL football on all of the TV's at People's Church. This will be a great time to hang out, eat food, watch football and meet some new friends.

16. Invite everybody you know to PC this Sunday!