1. I enjoyed teaching God's Word this Sunday! We kicked the deceiver in his teeth. I actually enjoy it almost every Sunday!
2. I was tired this weekend. I spoke 5 times in 3 days at Evangel University last week, and it wiped me out.
3. My family was with me while I was in Springfield, MO, and that helped me out a ton. I do not like being away from my family.
4. We drove home from Springfield, MO, on Friday. We stopped in Tulsa and ate lunch on the drive home and got home around 3PM.
5. I didn't work out this weekend, nor did I work out last week except for Monday.
6. I will get back into my gym routine this week. Last week when I wasn't speaking, I was studying. The free time I did have, I spent with my family.
7. I like the rain except on Sundays and Wednesdays.
8. We had a solid day at People's Church. The message was called Devil Deceiver. It went really well.
9. Decepto, master of illusion, was a hilarious sermon video opener. I will post this later in the week so you can get a good laugh. Our Media Director came up with the idea and was the star in the video. Great stuff right before I taught on deception.
10. My OU Sooners won. That was a gimmie game, but we will take it.
11. OSU lost to Houston. I was surprised by this but not too disappointed. :)
12. My Dallas Cowboys looked good but not great. We have a real test this Sunday against the Giants.
13. I have a chance to win in all of my fantasy football leagues. It comes down to Monday Night Football.
14. I can't believe it's the middle of September already.
15. I was swinging my five-year old son around last night, and his foot flew in my mouth. NASTY!
16. We are performing THRILLER again this Sunday at PC! ENCORE my friends! Invite everybody you know!