Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. I had a good time with my wife and kids this weekend.

2. I am getting back to normal emotionally, mentally and physically after the building project. It's nice to wind down and get back to a normal pace.

3. We kicked off a new series called He Said WHAT!? I spoke on Who Me? Yes, if you are a follower of Christ, you are the light of the world!

4. We are the light of the world, not the light of the church!

5. Who are you going to share your faith with this week?

6. Who are you going to invite to church this week?

7. What kind of good deeds are you going to do so that people will see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven?

8. This coming Sunday’s message title is Pick Up What? On August 16, it's Love Who? On August 23, it's Do What? Going to be a fun series!

9. On August 30, it's the CRAZY Campaign Halftime Celebration and Commitment Sunday!

10. I can't believe how God has so blessed my life! I have such a wonderful family, great friends and a super church. I'm living the dream! I mean that!

11. On Friday, we went on a family walk around our neighborhood. Cale and Cade got to ride their bikes around the neighborhood while the rest of us walked or rode in a stroller. The boys thought they were big time stuff.

12. Tiffany and I watched a Red Box movie on Friday night! You can't beat $1 movies! Oh yea!

13. I'm getting geared up for fantasy football!

14. I'm getting pumped up for college football! GO OU Sooners!

15. It's going to be a busy and fun week!

16. Live life to the fullest! You only get to do this thing called life once!