Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. People's Church, don't forget to bring your Britton school supply bags back THIS Sunday. The kids and parents at Britton Elementary School will be blessed by our generosity!

2. This Sunday is going to be super exciting. We will be baptizing people. There is nothing more exciting than seeing lives changed by the power of Christ!

3. This Sunday morning at 10:30AM, we are launching our Junior High worship experience. Students from 6th to 8th grade, don't miss the kickoff to this incredible worship experience designed just for you. The experience is located right across the hall from the 3 & 4-year old kids’ room.

4. On August 19 at 7PM at the People's Church facility, we our launching The Wednesday Connection. There will be Bible studies for adults and worship and activities for kids and students. This is an event for the entire family. Oh yeah, we will be serving food on August 19, so come hungry! PC is all about connecting people to God and to others!

5. I got to meet Rick Warren in Orlando. He is a great man of God!

6. Tiffany and I are still trying to recoup from our trip to Orlando. We had a lot of fun, but it was a tiring trip with four little kids.

7. I love my wife so much. After Christ, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am a blessed man!

8. It was a huge honor to speak at the General Council event in Orlando. Thank you, Dr. Wood, for the invitation.

9. All of my kids have runny noses and colds. Thanks for praying for my precious kids!

10. This Sunday I'm preaching a message titled Love Who? I'm very excited about this message.

11. People's Church family, don't forget that this Saturday from 7AM to 12PM we are putting in landscaping at SeeWorth Academy. Thank you for coming and helping us make a difference in our community.