Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. The kids and youth space renovation is looking awesome.

2. The 0 to 23-month old area is opening this week. This area is our old kids’ area and check-in area. In the old building, we had 0 to 6-year olds and now it will only be 0 to 23-month olds. NICE!

3. I have a huge passion for kids and youth ministry. God is going to use PC to impact thousands of kids.

4. I have a huge passion to minister to the hurting in our community, especially kids and teenagers. We are going to partner with a school this summer and do some outreach work in the community. This pumps me up.

5. God has really been stirring my heart in a great way about getting our church family more connected relationally and growing spiritually. I can't wait to launch our Wednesday night connection groups in August at the People's Church facility. There will be groups and classes that will help you develop spiritually, relationally and financially. Beginning in August on Wednesday nights, there will be something for the entire family. I'm as pumped up about this as anything in our church.

6. This Sunday I am teaching a message called God Is Healer! Don't miss this Sunday.

7. Dad Fest 2009 is coming June 21. We are going to honor and invest in men big time. Invite, invite, invite people to PC!

8. I'm taking my sexy bride out on a date tonight. I love Tiffany so much! What a woman!

9. There have been several pastors that I know who have had moral failures. This stirs my heart, breaks me and keeps me on my knees. Tiffany and I have had some good discussions on making sure our boundaries are great because we both want to live a life of integrity for the long haul. In the name of Jesus, Tiffany and I will finish the race God has called us to run with passion, integrity and a stronger love for each other!

10. The Grand Opening celebration of the new People's Church facility and renovation will be July 19! This is going to be a super great day!

11. They are cranking out more of our landscaping this week at the PC facility. It's shaping up nicely outside!

12. I'm pondering some thoughts for next Sunday’s inspiring and encouraging message for men.

13. I will be wrapping up Sunday's message this morning.

14. See you on Sunday! Come expecting God to do something great in your life and in the lives of others! Spend some time praying for Sunday's experiences!