Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 29, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I'm excited about our new series beginning this Sunday called "You're Invited". Invite a friend to join you this Sunday for one of our four services! It's going to be a blast!

2. This Sunday in all four services we will be breaking ground on our new facility! We are not letting any grass grow under our feet. Last week was Celebration and Commitment Sunday, and this week we are getting to work to build this new facility. Don't miss this special ground breaking event!

3. I spoke at a pastor's conference yesterday. It was held in Oklahoma City, so I didn't have to travel. I enjoy inspiring and equipping leaders.

4. I love the staff God has placed around me. It's great having a talented, anointed and loyal team around me. Team, thanks for your hard work.

5. Yesterday, my oldest son Cale asked me if tomorrow (which is today) was the day that daddy would be home all day. I said, yes tomorrow is daddy's off day. Cale said YEA YEA! Our family really looks forward to our family day every Friday. It's going to be a great day hanging out with my family.

6. I can't remember his name, but the 17 year old guy is my favorite so far on American Idol! The dude can SANG!

7. This Sunday, I will be announcing how much our church family committed to the CRAZY Campaign! It's going to be a FABULOUS SUNDAY! SEE YOU THERE!