Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I've been fighting a cold this week. Thanks for saying a prayer for me. I am doing better than I was earlier in the week.

2. Are you ready to get CRAZY? Don't you dare miss this Sunday. I have a very special announcement that nobody knows about. This announcement is going to pump you up! All I'm telling you is, if you miss this Sunday, you are missing out on something that is HUGE for our church. I can't wait for Sunday to get here!

3. American Idol has narrowed down to the top 24. This is where America votes. I don't ever vote, but I sure love the show.

4. I wish football season would hurry up and get here :). I'm a football junkie!

5. We had a special Valentine's dinner at the Cooper house. Everybody got a gift. The kids loved it.

6. Today, I'm hanging with the family, and tonight, we have a special, once in a lifetime leadership dinner. It's going to be great!

7. SEE YOU SUNDAY!