Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend Update

1. It was a beautiful weekend in Oklahoma City. I love great weather.

2. Besides grabbing a cup of coffee and working out at the gym, I hung out with my family all day on Saturday. Our Saturdays have been busy the past couple of weeks, so it was fun to spend time with my family.

3. The videos in all 4 services were amazing. Cameron, you do a great job with our videos every week. This Sunday was over the top. WAY TO GO!

4. 26 people gave their hearts to Christ yesterday. I am absolutely thrilled at how God continues to change lives at People's Church. THANK YOU, GOD!

5. We are in a CRAZY and exciting season at People's Church. Church family, don't you dare miss one Sunday service over the next 3 weeks. We are going to see God do the miraculous in us and through us! If you missed yesterday’s message, be sure to listen to it on our website at www.peopleschurch.tv. It should be online today or tomorrow.

6. I want to encourage you to be in prayer for this CRAZY season. This is a wonderful spiritual journey that we are all on. Tiffany and I are praying like CRAZY, and you should be too!

7. You won't believe me when I say this but it's true. I predicted the New York Giants to beat the Patriots by 3, and they did! I REALLY DID! GO GIANTS, even though I'm a Cowboys fan!

8. Have a super Monday!