Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Update

1. I'm tired today. My kids woke up last night crying at 2:15AM, 4:30AM and 6:15AM. Not good after a long Sunday of preaching. Oh well, they are precious, but they better not do that tonight :).

2. There was an incredible presence of God and excitement at our CRAZY Celebration and Commitment Sunday. If you missed yesterday, you missed a historic day at PC. IT WAS GREAT.

3. Today, our Administrative Staff is tallying up how much was pledged in yesterday's services. I should know the total some time today. I will post the total, NOT! I will announce the total this coming Sunday.

4. We are breaking ground on our new facility this Sunday. Don't you dare miss it!

5. I'm beginning a new series this coming up Sunday called You're Invited. I am excited to teach this new series.

6. I'm brain dead this morning, so I am not writing anything else. Have a super Monday!