Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Are you ready to get CRAZY? This SUNDAY we will be getting CRAZY! I am pumped up to watch God move in an incredible way!

2. Don't you dare miss Sunday for anything! It will be an unforgettable and historic day!

3. I am very excited to spend the day with my family. We are going to chill out together. Later on we are going to go out and grab a bite to eat. Then, we will come back home and play hard with the kids. Tonight, after we put the kids to bed, Tiffany and I are going to watch a movie and eat POPCORN. This is the perfect day for me. I LOVE MY FAMILY and so, so, so, so look forward to days like this. It is going to be great!

4. Let's get CRAZY on Sunday!!

5. Our new Student Ministries Director moved to OKC this week and is ready to roll. Chris and Jamie are an awesome couple. They have a passion to reach students who are far from God and to see students grow in their faith. OUR STUDENT MINISTRIES ARE GOING TO ANOTHER LEVEL! Students, get ready for God to ROCK your world big time!