Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 8, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Are you ready to get CRAZY? Don't you dare miss this weekend. The videos are going to be awesome, and I have a powerful message that God has laid on my heart. God is going to do some phenomenal things in our hearts this Sunday! SEE YOU THERE!

2. Turn up the prayer burners! This is a CRAZY season, and all of us must be praying for all the wonderful things that God has in store for People's Church. THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

3. I'm glad American Idol is headed to Hollywood next week. I love to laugh at the people who think they can sing, but can't but I'm ready to get the show on the road.

4. I went on a date with my wife last night. We really had a great time. We did a lot of talking about how amazed we are at how God has blessed us. Tiffany and I are both living our dream. We both love God and are in love with each other. We have 3 healthy and wonderful kids, and one on the way. We have a great church family and great friends. God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams. THANKS, GOD!

5. I love Fridays because I love to hang out with my family and have some time to rest. My kids also love Fridays. They look forward to our Friday family dates.

6. If you haven't attended one of our Class Of…Events, don't miss the last one this Sunday. If you want to learn more about the new 42,000 square foot facility we will be breaking ground on in March 2008, don't miss the last meeting this Sunday immediately following the 12:15PM service. We will be eating pizza and also answering your questions about our awesome future.