Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why I Blog?

1. I think it's pretty cool to keep a log of what's happening in my mind and heart. I will enjoy looking back over the years and seeing what I was thinking and facing at the time.

2. It allows my church family to get to know me and my family a little better. In a rapidly growing church, it's impossible to have relationship with everybody.

3. It allows me to cast vision and give direction to my church family.

4. It allows me to speak into the lives of other leaders. I get a great deal of satisfaction pouring into the lives of leaders. I feel like one of the callings on my life is to equip, resource and encourage leaders.

5. I can't believe my one year anniversary of blogging is coming up in January. I'm getting in a groove!