Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, December 21, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Yesterday, my wife and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary. I married an incredible woman. I love her more and more as the days go by. I took my bride to a GREAT restaurant and looked into her eyes and told her how much she means to me! WHAT A LADY!

2. My kids are excited for Christmas. I really love this time of year. It's my favorite time of year.

3. This week has been an incredibly busy week. The next 2 months is going to be a VERY busy season for me and my team at People's Church. It's worth every minute of it to see MORE CHANGED LIVES!

4. I'm tired!

5. I made it into the championship game in one of my fantasy leagues. The championship is two weeks long. My team is 12-2. I have to bring home the championship. GO TEAM GO!

6. Before you leave Oklahoma City to go visit family, be sure to come worship with your church family at one of our four Sunday Christmas services at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, 11:00AM and 12:15PM. I look forward to seeing you there!

7. In January, we are beginning a series that is going to change your life. I'm very excited for what God has in store through this series.