Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend Update

1. 16 people gave their hearts to Christ this weekend. I love hearing the stories of how God is continually changing lives. This serving God stuff is so fun and exciting!

2. I had a great meeting with some of the leaders in our church to cast vision about the future of People's Church. The atmosphere was ELECTRIFIED! The future is bright. Our leaders are pumped up. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! HOLD ON FOLKS FOR AN INCREDIBLE RIDE!

3. Our four Sunday services were a huge success. Thanks church family for your passion to do whatever it takes to reach our city with the good news of Christ.

4. The OU Sooners whooped Missouri. My Sooners made it into a BCS bowl game.

5. In one fantasy football league, I won 10 straight games to finish the regular season 11-2. I'm red hot in that league. I will win my division and make the playoffs in another league with a record of 8-5. My other league comes down to tonight. IT'S A MUST WIN!

6. My oldest son turns 4 years old today! I LOVE MY KIDS!

7. Make it a great Monday!