Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Blog Action

1. This is the only blog I'm doing all week. I'm taking a blogging break and giving my staff the rest of the week off.

2. My staff has worked hard this year. Our church has grown somewhere around 30 to 40 percent this year. They deserve a few days off before we hit the ground running in January.

3. This weekend we were down in attendance because of the snow, sleet and ice we had on Saturday. My family and I actually flew off the interstate on Saturday, but God kept us safe.

4. Some of my drive to church yesterday morning was on ICE. That ice is dangerous stuff.

5. Even with the weather conditions, we still had over 10 people give their hearts to Christ.

6. We had a great communion service in all four services. IT WAS A HOLY MOMENT! If you missed it, YOU MISSED OUT on an awesome experience.

7. I love being your pastor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!