Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, December 7, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I hope there is no freezing rain this weekend. We are planning on having church no matter what. So, IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS (because I don't fully believe it until I see it), drive carefully and come enjoy an inspiring, anointed worship experience with your church family.

2. When you're mad at God, how do you get past those emotions? How do you get over it? Don't miss this weekend because I will be talking about Tis The Season To Stop Being Mad At God.

3. I'm so excited about the future of our church. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT! THE VISION IS BOLD! 2008 is going to be our best year to date. Get on board and get ready for the time of your life! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

4. Ladies, don't forget about the ladies' event called Be INspired @ 6:30PM tonight. It's going to be a fun time!

5. I've made the playoffs in two of my fantasy leagues, and if I win this weekend, I will make the playoffs in all three leagues. I can't believe I won 10 games straight in one league. My records are 11-2, 8-5, 7-6.

6. Our family is hanging in the living room this morning watching cartoons and eating Captain Crunch cereal. I love that cereal! It's healthy for you :).

7. I'm very thankful and humbled by the way the Lord has blessed me. GOD, THANKS FOR BEING SO GOOD TO ME EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DESERVE IT!

8. See you on SUNDAY!