Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I Love About My Wife

1. She is the sweetest person I know. Everybody loves my wife.

2. She is more beautiful on the inside than the outside. That's saying a lot because my wife is FINE!

3. She is not stuck up. My wife is very down to earth, and I love that about her.

4. She has always been my biggest fan. She is so supportive of me.

5. She has always made our marriage and family a top priority. I love her for that.

6. She really loves God with her whole heart. She is a godly woman, and that is very sexy to me.

7. She is so fun to be around. We laugh a lot together. We both love to laugh.

8. She is my best friend.

9. She enjoys the ministry. We are in this together. What a woman!

10. She is 100 percent committed to me and our marriage. There is no greater feeling than knowing that I am the only man in her life. I really love my wife. She means so much to me!