Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Little Things I love

1. I love seeing the sun rise in the morning.

2. I love the weather in the fall and the trees turning colors.

3. I love when my kids say, "I love you daddy. I love you big."

4. I love when my kids crawl in bed with Tiffany and I, and we all just lay in bed together.

5. I love date nights with my wife.

6. I love watching Criminal Minds with my wife. We both love that show.

7. I love going to Starbucks and drinking a coffee and reading the newspaper.

8. I love to cuddle with my wife. I also love to cuddle with my kids.

9. I love eating dinner around the dining room table with my family.

10. I love family date nights on Fridays.

11. I love renting a movie on Friday nights and watching it with my wife when the kids go to bed.

12. I love watching a good football game.

13. I love checking out blogs.

14. I love playing fantasy football.

15. I love the holidays and drinking eggnog, eggnog lattes and eggnog shakes.